Sunday, February 14, 2010

Saying Goodbye to Friends

Well deserved sleep! I slept in late in this morning. I always enjoy my Saturdays, but it is a good feeling to know that I don't have to ever go back to the work that I have been doing the last two years. My dad asked me to go on a death march with him up the snow covered Sandia Mountains, but I was still too tired.

After watching the newly installed History Channel like a zombie all day, I met up with Chadi and Christine at a Chinese restaurant to celebrate the new year. Then we went to the dollar theater to see a movie. The cop car was out in front of the theater to prevent stabbings on a Saturday night. I don't know why people in Albuquerque like to stab each other, they just do. I've been at a party where I had to leave because some one was stabbed, and I know someone who showed me his stab wounds. He said he was just at a party when a random guy stabbed him. Really Albuquerque?

The movie was "Have You Heard About the Morgans?" in celebration of me moving to Wyoming. After Sam Elliot knocked out a bad guy with a horse shoe from across the rodeo, Chadi turned to me and said "This is a very bad movie." I didn't know what she was talking about, because I loved it. I think Sam Elliot and Hugh Grant are very sexy, and I liked looking at all the pretty scenes in Wyoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment